Mobily launches baby ultrasound MMS service
Riyadh, January 19, 2011
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), the leading Saudi telecom company, has launched Baby Ultrasound MMS service, an innovative solution for expecting parents, in cooperation with Dr Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group.
With this new mHealth initiative from Mobily, expecting parents can receive their baby’s ultra sound image and video via MMS after their visit to their doctor at Dr Suliman Al-Habib Hospital.
“This exclusive service allows expecting mothers to share their happiness using high quality images that can be passed around between family and friends through MMS, social networks or even email,” said Sami Nashwan, Mobily’s senior vice president for Consumer Marketing.
Qualcomm has collaborated with Mobily and the hospital to bring the innovative Mobile Baby service to the Saudi public.
Similar revolutionary services will follow the finalization of trials being conducted in collaboration with Swedish telecom giant Ericsson, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bahrain launches major clean-up drive
- ‘Barely 50pc in Bahrain eat 3 meals a day’
- Ooredoo, Messi team up for children’s health
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Abu Dhabi taps into non-oil sectors for growth
- Bahrain, Saudi hospitals in transplant tie-up
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign