Firm unveils healthcare recruitment division
Dubai, May 29, 2011
Executive Solutions, a boutique recruitment company in the Middle East, has launched its new healthcare recruitment division.
Rising healthcare demand across the UAE is increasing the need for quality healthcare professionals, the firm said.
The Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD) has estimated that the emirate needs up to 5,000 more doctors and 6,500 nurses to meet the healthcare demand by 2019, it added.
“Identifying, securing and retaining quality healthcare professionals is a significant challenge for hospitals and healthcare facilities across the UAE,” stated Louise Shields RGN, RMN, director, Healthcare Projects, Executive Solutions.
“The Executive Solutions team of qualified healthcare professionals has created a tailored recruitment service that secures highly qualified doctors and nurses from around the world.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi