Firm unveils healthcare recruitment division
Dubai, May 29, 2011
Executive Solutions, a boutique recruitment company in the Middle East, has launched its new healthcare recruitment division.
Rising healthcare demand across the UAE is increasing the need for quality healthcare professionals, the firm said.
The Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD) has estimated that the emirate needs up to 5,000 more doctors and 6,500 nurses to meet the healthcare demand by 2019, it added.
“Identifying, securing and retaining quality healthcare professionals is a significant challenge for hospitals and healthcare facilities across the UAE,” stated Louise Shields RGN, RMN, director, Healthcare Projects, Executive Solutions.
“The Executive Solutions team of qualified healthcare professionals has created a tailored recruitment service that secures highly qualified doctors and nurses from around the world.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- WHO warns countries not to hoard virus secrets
- Saudi confirms another death from new virus
- Men ‘at more risk from SARS-like virus’
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus
- Bahrain sees 700pc rise in use of painkillers
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion