Adnic cardholders to benefit from Seha
Abu Dhabi, August 21, 2011
Medical insurance cardholders of the Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company (Adnic), one of the leading insurance companies in the UAE, can now benefit from the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (Seha) services.
Seha has a network of 12 hospitals, 60 ambulatory and primary healthcare clinics.
Adnic signed an agreement with the health services company, in an official signing ceremony held at the Seha headquarters.
The agreement represents an added value to Adnic’s medical insurance cardholders as it will provide access, on a direct-debit basis, to a network of internationally recognized healthcare leaders and partners such as Johns Hopkins Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Bumrungrad International, Vamed, and Vienna Medical University.
Walid Sidani, Adnic CEO, said: “We are honored today to start on this new partnership and agreement with Seha, which will not only increase our medical network coverage in the UAE, but also will ensure our customers receive top-notch medical healthcare services from renowned hospitals and healthcare centers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi