Health Matrix to sponsor Saudi conference
Riyadh, March 5, 2012
Health Matrix will be the platinum sponsor of Saudi eHealth Conference 2012 set to be held this month in Riyadh.
The event which is set to take place from March 11 to 13, will be held under the patronage of Prince Mugren Bin Abdulaziz, the president of the General Intelligence and the honorary chairman of the Saudi Association for Health Informatics (Sahi).
It will bring together healthcare providers and information technologists to empower the advancements in the delivery, quality, and continuity of healthcare, a statement from Health Matrix said.
The conference's strong ties to Sahi and healthcare communities offer abundant opportunities for interaction and collaboration along with the National E-health initiative as guided by the Saudi Ministry of Health.
Health Matrix and its partners will participate in the exhibition, demonstrating different healthcare IT solutions including workforce management solution from Kronos, patient safety and risk management solution from Datix, healthcare policy management solution from MCN healthcare, healthcare learning management solution from MCN learning, and clinical decision support systems from WaveMedical.
The Saudi eHealth Conference is one of the largest of its’ kind In the Middle East, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries