Dubai hospitals to implement Oneview solution
Dubai, January 9, 2014
Oneview Healthcare, a leading provider of patient engagement solutions for the hospital and nursing home markets, has reached an agreement in principle to install its unique software at Dubai’s two Mediclinic hospitals.
The announcement marks the company’s first commercial deployment in the Middle East, the company said.
Oneview Healthcare is an Irish software company that specialises in the development of cutting-edge technology solutions and patient engagement services for the healthcare sector.
The solution will be inplemented in Mediclinic City Hospital and Mediclinic Welcare Hospital.
James Fitter, CEO, Oneview Healthcare, said: "We, along with our regional partner PureHealth headed by Douglas Collins, have been working with the team from Mediclinic Middle East for the past nine months and have been enormously impressed with their innovative leadership. We are delighted to be partnering with them and installing our software in the Middle East following recent contract successes in the United States and Australia”.
Dr Tarek Fathey, hospital director at Mediclinc City Hospital, said: “We are constantly seeking best of breed solutions to differentiate our product offering in an extremely competitive market in Dubai and we are excited about the opportunities that Oneview offers. We look forward to working with the Oneview team to customise a solution that continues to enhance the Mediclinic product offering for all of our patients”. - TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Dubai Healthcare City inks deal with UAE universities
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Bahrain's humidity could ease water crisis
- Visibility in Bahrain forecast to improve
- Bahrain-India venture plans hospitals in GCC
- Seha launches new health initiative
- Veolia backs Oman waste management meet
- Obesity rate at 72pc among Saudi adults
- Bahrain ideal for artificial rain experiment
- Riyadh 'among most polluted cities'
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman