Bohler opens new regional office in Dubai
Dubai, October 17, 2009
Germany-based Böhler Welding Group, a leader in alloyed welding consumables, has launched its new regional operations office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) in Dubai.
The new regional sales and marketing office, Bohler Welding Group Middle East, will enhance the service levels and support for 13 countries, including the UAE and plans to swiftly leverage its reputation for innovative welding solutions and superior technical service, a statement said.
“The Gulf and the rest of the Middle East are on the frontline of development among emerging economies, and Dubai is the gateway to this huge market,” said Anders Andersson, managing director of Bohler Welding Group Middle East.
“Our decision to base our regional office in Jafza is a reflection of the confidence we have in this region’s ability to overcome the global economic crisis and continue to forge ahead with developmental plans,” he added.
Roland Hausenbichl, chief sales officer, Bohler Welding Group, Germany, said: “As technological leader in the industry we are experiencing growing demand for technical expertise in the region.”
“With the creation of the dedicated service and warehouse facility in Jafza we will be able to offer an even faster response to customers’ needs throughout the region.”
“I am convinced we offer major advantages to both partners and customers. I look forward to hearing good things and I am confident we will meet our expansion targets over the next few years,” Hausenbichl said.
From its headquarters in Jafza, Bohler Welding Group Middle East FZE will cover the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Syria and Lebanon, the statement said.
According to the management team, the Bohler Welding Group will continue to follow its sustainable growth strategy and invests in developing the right people, driving innovation and providing best-in-class service to its customers and partners. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV
- Major maritime conference to be held in Dubai
- GPIC wins key IFA certification
- Gulf rules must aid e-commerce: Aramex
- Gulftainer expands 2013 ops by 50pc
- DMCA to take part in Dubai boat show
- Al Namal to launch eco-friendly chillers
- Abu Dhabi city ports to receive facelift
- Kuwait Styrene posts $180m net profit
- Drydocks set for key energy event
- Aramex launches new address check system
- Toshiba in green push at Bahrain expo
- Equate net profit surges 14pc to $1.2bn
- Shaikh Daij named new Alba chairman
- Al Abbas wins logistics rights to Sudan
- Milaha profits jump 14pc to top $260m
- BIC, Al Zayani renew partnership
- Dubai Metro to open 2 stations Saturday
- Top petchem firms back UAE plastics events
- DGCX, China’s DCE launch plastics futures