Gulf Warehousing gets Dolphin Energy award
Doha, December 12, 2010
Gulf Warehousing Company (GWC), the leading logistics company in Qatar, was honoured with the ‘Best Work Site’ award by Dolphin Energy.
The GWC team operating the Dolphin Energy warehouse at Ras Laffan was presented the award by Francois Cupcic, assistance vice president – Qatar Operations of Dolphin Energy Limited.
At present, GWC operates a warehouse at Ras Laffan as a third party logistics service to Dolphin Energy. This includes receiving, storage and dispatch of all types of equipment. As a part of the team, GWC ensure that continuous efforts are made to enhance the training and skill level of employees in order to develop a decisive and sustainable long-term relationship with Dolphin Energy.
“The award that we have achieved is an encouragement for us to strive further to ensure that the level of services and safety remains high quality,” said Ranjeev Menon, CEO of Gulf Warehousing Company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants