Gulf Warehousing gets Dolphin Energy award
Doha, December 12, 2010
Gulf Warehousing Company (GWC), the leading logistics company in Qatar, was honoured with the ‘Best Work Site’ award by Dolphin Energy.
The GWC team operating the Dolphin Energy warehouse at Ras Laffan was presented the award by Francois Cupcic, assistance vice president – Qatar Operations of Dolphin Energy Limited.
At present, GWC operates a warehouse at Ras Laffan as a third party logistics service to Dolphin Energy. This includes receiving, storage and dispatch of all types of equipment. As a part of the team, GWC ensure that continuous efforts are made to enhance the training and skill level of employees in order to develop a decisive and sustainable long-term relationship with Dolphin Energy.
“The award that we have achieved is an encouragement for us to strive further to ensure that the level of services and safety remains high quality,” said Ranjeev Menon, CEO of Gulf Warehousing Company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export