Emal to offer 90 positions for Emiratis
Abu Dhabi, May 5, 2011
Emal, a leading aluminium smelter complex, has accepted tests for 160 qualified Emiratis to join its training programmes for 90 positions it has planned for 2011.
In line with past initiatives to provide careers for Emiratis, this initiative builds on the success of Emal in recruiting a highly skilled workforce over the past three years, a statement said.
Emal is not only looking to recruit Emiratis, but train them to be the future generation of leaders, it added.
Abdelhakeem Almushtaghil, vice president for Human Resources and Organisation Effectiveness, said: “Knowing that the Emirati working force is one of the main ingredients for success and excellence in any company in UAE, Emal not only prepares training programmes for graduates, but also grants those who could not pursue their university studies customized programs that entitle them to work in technical and junior administrative positions.”
“We want to build on the success we have enjoyed over the past three years and invest for a brighter future,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Tata Steel rules out EU assets sale
- Egyptian firm Maridive inks $150m Islamic loan
- GPIC marks work safety milestone
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Sabic opens new facilities in Jubail
- Asry plans multimillion dollar floating dock
- TNT unveils new communication unit in Oman
- Hilco plans sale of seafood unit equipment
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai