Bahrain plans tyre recycling factory
Manama, April 18, 2012
A plant specialised in recycling worn-out tyres could soon be established in Bahrain, according to the Industry and Commerce Ministry.
The ministry has issued an initial licence for a GCC investor to set up the plant.
A foreign investor has also been issued an initial licence to open a tyre retreading factory in North Sitra industrial zone. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Cathay to operate cargo from Al Maktoum airport
- Record line-up seen for Gulf Industry Fair
- Turkish firm eyes Iran petchem business
- Cavotec showcases at Dubai logistics expo
- Ecuador to boost UAE non-oil exports
- Alba moves to cloud with Microsoft
- Etihad Cargo posts record freight in Q4
- Dabbagh plans stake sale in lubricants arm
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery