Emal, Dubal unveil key products in US
New York, June 18, 2012
UAE's leading aluminium smelters Dubai Aluminium (Dubal) and Emirates Aluminium (Emal) jointly showcased their innovative product portfolios at the second Annual Aluminium Summit held in New York.
A number of senior industry representatives were at the summit which was hosted by leading metals publication, American Metal Market from June 11 to 13.
Both Dubal and Emal leveraged the opportunity to reach the high-profile clients by participating jointly in the exhibition component held alongside the summit.
The duo showcased their key products at the joint Dubal-Emal stand during the US summit in line with its plan to boost its market share.
Dubal said its marketing and sales team was responsible for marketing the metal produced by Emal which amounted to 288,568 MT of cast aluminium in 2010, and 749,000 MT in 2011; in addition to Dubal's own sales, which exceeded one million tonnes in both years.
On its debut show, Walid Al Attar, the executive vice president (marketing & sales) at Dubal and VP (marketing & sale) at Emal said,“Our participation reflects our continued confidence in the potential growth within this market going forward – a sentiment that is echoed in efforts already invested to strengthen our existing marketing and sales offices in the US."-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain
- AerCap to buy AIG aircraft leasing unit for $5.4bn
- Safco to pay $1.6 per share cash dividend
- UAE ranked 17th globally for merchandise export