Masafi voted Superbrand for branding excellence
Dubai, June 21, 2012
Masafi, one of the leading FMCG brands in the region and a leading producer of natural mineral water in the Gulf, has won the Superbrands 2012 recognition for Excellence in Branding.
The Superbrands award was handed over at an event at The InterContinental Hotel in Dubai Festival City recently. Intikhab Alam, head of Marketing, and Makram Haidar, Category Marketing manager at Masafi, received the award.
With the award, Masafi also features in the 2012 edition of the Superbrands UAE book, comprising the best brands – from FMCG brands to local family-owned businesses.
Alam said: “Receiving the Superbrands status for 2012 is a powerful endorsement and evidence of our exceptional brand promise and world-class products.”
“It is a privilege to be selected from among so many leading brands from across the region. This award is a reflection of our market leadership and our strategic growth plans in the Gulf and beyond. We are extremely proud of this achievement.”
Masafi was chosen after a rigorous selection criteria set by the Superbrands Council, with over 2,500 professionals representing various sectors invited to vote along with the Council.
More than 1,341 leading UAE brands were scored by the Superbrands Council through the online poll and high scoring brands were then designated as Superbrands. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Alessa unveils Qatar expansion plans
- Intermetal to build $20m furniture factory in Dubai
- Bahri wins top Arab shipping award
- Dubai Metro carries 33.3m commuters in Q1
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office