Kanoo Machinery wins top DP World award
Dubai, February 24, 2013
Kanoo Machinery, a member of The Kanoo Group, has received DP World’s Top Vendor Award held recently at DP World-Jebel Ali, Dubai.
The accolade was initiated by DP world in recognition of Kanoo Machinery’s exemplary performance and ongoing contribution towards DP World UAE’s success in the year 2012, a statement from the company said.
Mohammed Al Muallem, senior vice president and managing director, UAE; and Esam Khoori, director-procurement, contracts and materials management of DP World; presented the award to Shakil Merchant, divisional sales manager, UAE; Praveen Hubli, aftermarket sales manager, UAE; and Nabil Al Tawil, sales manager, Dubai.
“This is a momentous event for Kanoo Machinery mainly for Dubai branch and parts team for their collaboration in achieving great customer service thus strengthening relationship with DP world,” Bob Jennings, general manager, Kanoo Machinery, said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Qatar Petroleum unit set for $880m IPO
- A. Schulman announces changes in EMEA team
- Abraaj buys into Turkish dairy firm Yorsan
- Morocco revives plan to sell stake in port operator
- Sabic opens new $126m research facility
- UAE women entrepreneurs set for growth
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- MAG boosts Iraq shipping capacity by 60pc
- Sabic to distribute $2.4bn dividends in H2
- Pearl diving 'regains popularity' in Bahrain