Gulf Craft launches new superyacht
Dubai, September 23, 2013
Gulf Craft, a major manufacturer of luxury yachts and fiberglass boats, has released its newest 'Majesty 135' a semi-custom build superyacht that boasts of distinguished exterior color pattern.
It is the third superyacht above 35m to be launched by Gulf Craft in a period of less than nine months, following the introduction of another Majesty 135 in January and a Majesty 125 in February earlier this year, said a statement from the UAE company.
The new Majesty 135 model has already won global acclaim for its timeless profile design as well as ample entertainment and living space, but this particular Majesty 135 is expected to turn heads with its clearly distinguishable exterior color pattern that was selected by her owner – a sea foam color for the hull and international orange for its superstructure lines, it stated.
Gulf Craft said the Majesty 135 was also the first to encompass a garage in its aftto store diving and fishing equipment. The interior layout and material selection of the Majesty 135 was customized as per the owner’s request.
The superyacht features an astounding six staterooms including the Owner’s Stateroom which, like in its predecessor, is located on the upper deck. The generous crew quarters feature six sizeable cabins spread between areas in the front and aft area of the yacht, said the statement.
Lower deck Guest Staterooms are decorated incherry, maple and oak burl wood along with dark emperador marble.
The upperdeck houses the Owner’s Stateroom which, in addition to the cherry and maple wood, features olive burl and ebony wood, while the His & Hers en suite bathroom is finished with white onyx and azulbahia granite, it stated.
The main deck’s bespoke saloon and corner bar are finished with cherry, oak, ebony and madrona burl wood. Gulf Craft’s in-housedesign team was selected by the owner to create this unique project.
Gulf Craft said it had a very successful showing at Cannes, where it made a splash with the European debut of its entry-level superyacht, the Majesty 105.
The company will also be present at the prestigious Monaco Yacht Show, which takes place from September 25 to 28, where it will display the Majesty 105 at Berth T-26.-TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Gulf Marine Services makes muted London debut
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV