Dassault to showcase aerospace solutions
Dubai, November 7, 2013
Dassault Systèmes, a leader in 3D design software, 3D digital mock up and product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions, will showcase commercial and technical aerospace innovation solutions at the Dubai Airshow this month.
The solutions will be showcased on the GIFAS (French Aerospace Industries Association) stands from November 17 to 21.
The company will demonstrate its industry solution experiences, winning programme and co-design to target. These advanced collaborative aerospace innovation and programme execution experiences enable competitive, on time and to budget delivery of lighter, stronger products within optimised business and production environments, said a statement.
Dassault Systèmes has more than 30 years experience in aerospace and defense. The company pioneered 3D modelling and digital mock-up technology and first brought PLM (product lifecycle management) to the market. 3DEXPERIENCE Technology is the industry's 3D business and process simulation solution for OEM's and their supply chains.
Olivier Leteurtre, managing director Western Europe, said: "The Middle-East is challenged to develop its aerospace industry capability, IP creation programme, and MRO (maintenance repair overhaul) expertise through technology transfer. We partner in government backed joint ventures with innovative regional aerospace manufacture and aircraft operators collaboratively developing solutions to meet that challenge."
Complex design and business information is managed and communicated using immersive 3D simulations. This provides stakeholders with the information they need to make better-informed business and engineering decisions based on a range of available and feasible alternatives.
The software also ensures maximum productivity at every stage of product or service development. IP is generated, retained, managed and deployed as an increasingly valuable business asset to be used throughout an extended enterprise. - TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Gulf Marine Services makes muted London debut
- Emal to supply molten aluminium to Ducab unit
- Ducab acquires British cable firm
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top awards
- Bayer opens new coatings, adhesives lab in Dubai
- Chep Aerospace unveils new ULD mobile app
- Cargo summit calls for cut in transit times
- Dubai bus fare cheapest among top cities
- DHL Express boosts Mideast fleet
- DNV to re-certifiy Drydocks World services
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Non-oil sectors ‘biggest contributors to UAE economy’
- Alba educates customers on best practices
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Maritime courses draw more trainees
- Dow to showcase at Dubai coatings expo
- UAE aluminium sector backs Syria refugees
- Asry in big vessel repair milestone
- Flare, Jordan form parent company ‘Aereon’
- Drydocks delivers second MCV for US
- ASIS launches amphibious leisure boat
- Taskforce sought to develop Saudi downstream sector
- DP World launches $200m India project
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- DMCA launches maritime solution apps
- Saudi plans oil-to-chemicals plant at Yanbu
- Sabic gets four bids for JV with Mitsubishi Rayon
- Pentair, IDC launch industrial services JV