EMC expands IT service portfolio
Dubai, October 9, 2007
EMC Corporation has further strengthened the company's IT service delivery management offerings with key additions to its software portfolio.
Aimed at helping customers in the Middle East better automate their data center operations, the company, the world leader in information infrastructure solutions, has unveiled EMC IT Compliance Analyser - Application Edition, EMC Smarts IPv6 Availability Manager, EMC IT Process Centre, and EMC IT Performance Reporter - Network Edition, said an official spokesman.
The solutions are key pieces of EMC's IT service delivery portfolio, a comprehensive set of management software based on EMC Smarts and EMC ControlCenter technologies.
Aimed at helping regional customers achieve higher degrees of automation for their data center operations, EMC provides enterprises with end-to-end service visibility and control across their complex IT information infrastructures.
"As the Middle East market has grown, so has the complexity of elements in the storage, server, network and application domains, making it nearly impossible for companies in the region to get a handle on their IT resources and the business and information services they support," said general manager, EMC Middle East & North Africa, Mohammed Amin. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award