EMC expands IT service portfolio
Dubai, October 9, 2007
EMC Corporation has further strengthened the company's IT service delivery management offerings with key additions to its software portfolio.
Aimed at helping customers in the Middle East better automate their data center operations, the company, the world leader in information infrastructure solutions, has unveiled EMC IT Compliance Analyser - Application Edition, EMC Smarts IPv6 Availability Manager, EMC IT Process Centre, and EMC IT Performance Reporter - Network Edition, said an official spokesman.
The solutions are key pieces of EMC's IT service delivery portfolio, a comprehensive set of management software based on EMC Smarts and EMC ControlCenter technologies.
Aimed at helping regional customers achieve higher degrees of automation for their data center operations, EMC provides enterprises with end-to-end service visibility and control across their complex IT information infrastructures.
"As the Middle East market has grown, so has the complexity of elements in the storage, server, network and application domains, making it nearly impossible for companies in the region to get a handle on their IT resources and the business and information services they support," said general manager, EMC Middle East & North Africa, Mohammed Amin. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence