OnLine Distribution reports $55m sales
Dubai, March 19, 2008
OnLine Distribution, a Westcon Group company, has reported 25 per cent year-on-year sales growth with a $55 million turnover for 2007.
The company is celebrating 15 years in the Middle East and has firm plans in place to develop its portfolio with new technologies and vendors, OnLine Distribution said in a statement.
The company aims to build on its VAD services portfolio, introduce partner program with increased focus in key countries including Saudi Arabia and India, and further invest in training and development in both the company’s employees and its valued partners, it added.
With the recent appointment of Steve Lockie as the new Managing Director for parent company, Westcon Group Middle East, OnLine plans to introduce to the Middle East region Westcon Group’s resources and tools that include partner education, e-tools, and advanced networking technology.
“This year is extremely important for OnLine as it not only emphasizes its long-standing establishment in the region’s IT industry, but is also the year where a lot business development activities and expansion plans are set to mature,” said OnLine Distribution sales & marketing director Venu Menon.
With over 65 highly qualified employees and over 500 active reseller accounts, OnLine offers a broad portfolio of network integrated products and services, including some of the world’s leading brands in networking, the company said.
OnLine Distribution currently represents more than 25 vendors under its business portfolios and provides ongoing training and development for their partners.
OnLine Distribution is a subsidiary of Datatec, a leading international networking and IT services company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange with operations in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Middle East and the Asia Pacific region. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum