Juniper named Networking Vendor of the Year
Dubai, May 6, 2008
Juniper Networks(JNPR), the leader in high-performance networking, has been named as Networking Vendor of the Year at the inaugural Channel Middle East Awards.
Judges highlighted the strength in Juniper’s product training, industry specialisation, rewards and incentives, and high-performance network infrastructure solutions. The award was presented during a gala dinner and awards ceremony held in Dubai, said an official spokesman.
The Channel Middle East Awards, organised by Channel Middle East Magazine, a leading monthly publication for the IT channel community, recognise individuals and companies that have been influential in the Middle East’s IT channel throughout the past year.
The award honored Juniper’s investment in its regional partner network, as well as the company’s contribution to the increased implementation of networking equipment in the Middle East..
It also stated that Juniper Networks has worked diligently to revolutionise the way partners advance the deployment of high-performance networking for telecoms operators, governments, and private sector companies in the region.
“Being named ‘Networking Vendor of the Year’ in the Middle East is a significant accolade that reflects the strength and depth in our entire channel organization in the region, especially given that partners are a vital component of our successful go-to-market strategy,” said head of channels, MEA, Juniper Networks, Taj El-Khayat. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying