HP ProCurve expands Adaptive Networks vision
Dubai, January 27, 2009
HP ProCurve extended its Adaptive Networks vision by announcing two initiatives that enable customers to address rapidly changing enterprise data center needs and improve the efficiency of their network applications.
The company also unveiled data center switches and management software designed to help customers lower costs, mitigate risks and drive business growth.
The HP ProCurve Open Network Ecosystem (HP ProCurve ONE) is a multi-vendor alliance program that optimises the performance of enterprise-class applications with HP ProCurve infrastructure. Participating in the program are technology leaders such as Microsoft, Avaya, McAfee, F5 and Riverbed.
Adaptive Networks is HP ProCurve’s vision for the future in which networks adapt to users, applications and an organisation’s needs.
“To help customers address the increased pace of change within their businesses, HP ProCurve is combining its own technology with some of the most innovative, respected and visionary companies in the world,” said Alaa AlShimy, general manager of HP ProCurve Middle East.
“Establishing partnerships with major technology companies to deliver open-standards choices delivers business value by increasing the efficiency of network applications.”-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends