Optimus names SVP For Mena region
Dubai, April 19, 2009
Optimus Technology and Telecommunications, a leading valued added distributor of technology products and IT services in the region, has appointed Manu Koshy as its new senior vice president – Channel and Marketing.
In this position, Koshy will be directly responsible for forging alliances with leading global vendors, understanding new technologies, and developing Optimus’ channel network in the Mena region.
“Koshy’s proven track record in channel and vendor management will play a pivotal role in helping us drive business growth in the Mena region,” said Meera Kaul Sawhney, managing director at Optimus Technology and Telecommunications.
Koshy brings with him over sixteen years of international experience in channel and vendor management particularly in the Middle East region.
Optimus offers its customers an ‘Integrated Solution Offering’ Model and a Vendor Extension Model (VEM) through total business process outsourcing.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence