Batelco to provide telecom at Bahrain F1 venue
Manama, March 11, 2010
Batelco, the leading telecom services provider in Bahrain, will provide telecommunications service at Bahrain International Circuit (BIC) for the 2010 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix.
Batelco’s communication network at the BIC facilitates connectivity for the F1 teams, corporate guests and visitors to the show and also ensures that the international media representatives covering the event can be in touch with their publishing houses.
Batelco provides dedicated high speed Internet to the BIC which can be used by the teams and media centre. The provision of ISDN connectivity for the BIC’s PABX, caters for all voice and data calls both locally and internationally.
Batelco also provides international private leased circuits which may be used by the teams to transfer data back to their home-base after each day of testing or racing.
Furthermore, Batelco’s Internet over ADSL ensures that all the teams, media, sponsors and guests in the Corporate Lounges have world class connectivity if required.
“We are focused on demonstrating to the world that Bahrain is at the forefront of technological innovation when it comes to business and customer telecom solutions,” said Ahmed Al-Janahi, Batelco Group general manager media and government relations. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC