Telecom Egypt profit up 9.7pc to $559m
Cairo, March 15, 2010
Telecom Egypt, the country's landline monopoly, made a 9.7 percent rise in net profit to 3.06 billion Egyptian pounds ($559 million) in 2009, the firm said in an announcement.
The firm said revenue for the year was 9.96 billion pounds, versus 10.12 billion in 2008.
It made a profit of 2.79 billion pounds in 2008. - Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project