Packard Bell appoints UAE distributer
Dubai, March 17, 2010
Packard Bell, part of the Acer group, has signed a new partnership agreement with Trigon, a distribution company for innovative IT and consumer electronics within the UAE.
Trigon will market Packard Bell’s product line-up including notebooks, PCs, netbooks, and monitors.
Trigon was the first distribution company in the UAE to be awarded ISO 9001:2000 certification.
“Packard Bell products are stylish, trendy, and easy-to-use and their product focus on indirect business suits us,” said Ghufran Khan, product manager, Trigon.
“The UAE is one of the most important markets for Packard Bell in the Gulf. In Trigon, we have found a distributor with the necessary channel expertise to make Packard Bell products widely available,” said George D Costa, country sales manager for Packard bell brand for UAE/OGCC countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions