Samsung launches 3rd phase of notebooks
Manama, December 18, 2010
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in digital media, has launched the third phase of notebooks and netbooks in Bahrain.
Samsung is putting its achievements in mobile computing on full display by showcasing for the first time this year the premium series and stylishly-designed SF and RF series.
“The products we are launching at the event truly demonstrate Samsung’s commitment to delivering the finest in technology with optimum designs to meet the demands of every lifestyle,” said Raj Varma, business head of notebooks, IT division at Samsung Gulf Electronics.
“It gives us great pleasure to introduce a fresh look to mobile computing by bringing new excellence and innovation to consumers in the region.”
The new RF series notebooks are available in 15.6-inch screen size. The notebooks come equipped with Nvidia’s latest graphics solution – a GT330M video card with 1GB of memory or a GT420M card with 2GB or memory.
The powerful and reliable RV410 and RV510 models are designed optional patterns to choose as well as comfortably fit on-the-go lifestyle with its ergonomic engineering and durable casing, a statement said.
The SF series ultra-portable notebooks (Samsung NPSF310 and NPSF410) couple stylish, streamlined design with contoured line and rounded edges for increased mobile convenience, it added.
It is available in the 13-inch and 14-inch screen sizes and is both ultra-light and scratch resistant, according to the statement.
The NF series netbooks (Samsung NF110 and NF210) feature an HD LED display and unique surround sound system, together with the new Intel Atom N550 (dual core) processor, DDR3 memory and Windows 7. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m