Unicorn picks software from Al Amthal
Manama, January 8, 2011
Al Amthal Group for Consultancy and Software, a key player in the delivery of integrated solutions, said Bahrain-based Unicorn bank has selected its Optimum HR solution for the bank's HR operations.
Al Amthal pointed out that it had a blend of business and technical expertise that enabled banks, trading, publishing, government and semi-government entities in GCC to manage their personnel admin, time attendance, HR and payroll using hitech web- and windows-based Optimum solution.
Antoine Tohme, head of IT at Unicorn, said, 'We decided if we were going to make a significant investment in a new system it had to be with a partner that not only understand the issues that drive our business, but also one that provide us with the best the best solution and services.'
Unicorn is a major investment bank with an international presence mainly in the United States, Malaysia, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
Hani Awachi, Al-Amthal Group director was delighted to welcome Unicorn as another new customer.
‘We’re very pleased to be working with such international and successful bank. Our success with Unicorn highlights once again the strength of our Optimum HR solutions,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon