Sage cuts Peachtree upgrade costs
Dubai, January 16, 2011
Sage Software has announced a 50 per cent discount on upgrades to its Peachtree accounting software to allow more UAE-based businesses to benefit from the advanced financial management capabilities of the application.
Sage is a leading supplier of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to medium and large organizations.
The promotion is particularly aimed at delivering the latest technologies to Sage clients, as outdated software can lead to various problems including limited access to technical support; data migration issues; incompatibility with critical applications; and reduced user-friendliness especially for new employees.
Periodic changes in operating systems and configurations, security software, and hardware require commensurate updates to existing Business Management solutions, said a company statement.
Sage will offer customers and business partners the opportunity to undertake this for its Peachtree product at the discounted rate until January 31.
Mushahid Saify, channel manager - Small Business Division, Sage Software, said: "Through this upgrade offer we hope to empower more enterprises in the UAE through the use of Peachtree, the oldest microcomputer business software in current use."
"Peachtree provides the information and control needed to optimize financial functions and thus enhance business results," he noted.
"This promotion is also our token of appreciation for customers who have been loyal to us all these years. It is our turn to show them our care and full support by helping them to stay updated on the latest technologies and take full advantage of our software’s various capabilities," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion