AMD posts lower Q4 net income
San Francisco, January 21, 2011
PC chipmaker Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has reported lower net income for its fourth quarter from the year ago and said its revenue in the current quarter would be flat to slightly down sequentially.
It said its net earnings fell to $375 million, or 50 cents a share from $1.18 billion or $1.52 a share in the year-ago period.
On a non-GAAP basis, AMD said its earnings were $106 million, or 14 cents a per share.-Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai