AOC names Africa business development head
Dubai, February 7, 2011
AOC, the house brand of TPV Technology, the leading manufacturer of computer monitors, has appointed Tony Yu as its new business development manager for South Africa.
AOC is actively looking to expand its operations across South Africa and with the appointment of Tony, AOC expects to take off its business expansion in a big way.
Tony will be based out of Johannesburg and his key responsibilities include expanding the existing channel network, boost sales, enhance product & brand visibility. Tony will also work closely with its distributors to expand the presence of AOC within the country.
“We are pleased to welcome Tony onboard AOC, and with his specialisation in developing Channel, channel sales and the knowledge of the South African market, we are sure to expand our reach across South Africa at a much faster pace,” said Brian Liu, VP Sales - MEA & CIS Central Asia, AOC.
Tony comes on board AOC with a wealth of experience and has been part of the IT distribution channel in South Africa for nearly 20 years now. In his previous assignments, he was the COO of Golden Nest Electronics and has worked with other major IT distribution companies like Mustek Electronics, Compucomp, Esquire Technology, among others.
AOC has now direct representation of staff in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and South Africa and are expanding into to other regions within MEA and CIS Central Asia.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends