AOC names Africa business development head
Dubai, February 7, 2011
AOC, the house brand of TPV Technology, the leading manufacturer of computer monitors, has appointed Tony Yu as its new business development manager for South Africa.
AOC is actively looking to expand its operations across South Africa and with the appointment of Tony, AOC expects to take off its business expansion in a big way.
Tony will be based out of Johannesburg and his key responsibilities include expanding the existing channel network, boost sales, enhance product & brand visibility. Tony will also work closely with its distributors to expand the presence of AOC within the country.
“We are pleased to welcome Tony onboard AOC, and with his specialisation in developing Channel, channel sales and the knowledge of the South African market, we are sure to expand our reach across South Africa at a much faster pace,” said Brian Liu, VP Sales - MEA & CIS Central Asia, AOC.
Tony comes on board AOC with a wealth of experience and has been part of the IT distribution channel in South Africa for nearly 20 years now. In his previous assignments, he was the COO of Golden Nest Electronics and has worked with other major IT distribution companies like Mustek Electronics, Compucomp, Esquire Technology, among others.
AOC has now direct representation of staff in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and South Africa and are expanding into to other regions within MEA and CIS Central Asia.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network