ESET announces special offer
Dubai, July 31, 2011
ESET Middle East, an industry leader in IT security, recently announced a special offer for organisations looking to secure their networks in the Middle East.
As per the latest offer, ESET will provide ESET Mail Server protection free of cost with any purchase of 10 licences or more of ‘ESET NOD 32 Business Edition’ licences or ‘ESET Smart Security Business Edition’.
The offer is valid till September 30, 2011, and gives regional organisations a great opportunity to deploy ESET’s comprehensive anti-virus and mail security technology at a cost-effective software licence price.
The offer is expected to generate significant interest among regional businesses from all industries, as ESET Mail Security is a popular mail security solution that works with multiple platforms including Linux Mail Server and MS Exchange Server.
As e-mail use and volume of exchanged information increases, companies are increasingly vulnerable to fast propagating malware that can bring business processes to a halt in a matter of minutes.
Speaking on the offer, Aji Joseph, general manager, ESET Middle East said: “Through a combination of our premier solutions, we hope to keep our customers safe and secure on all fronts, be it emails, browsing or any other sources.”
ESET Smart Security 4 integrates ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4’s robust virus and spyware scanning engine, with a bi-directional firewall to stop hacker attacks. The integrated spam filters also reduce the risk of social-engineering and phishing attacks via email, reducing your cybercrime attack surface.
Streamlined management capabilities with ESET Remote Administrator also allow fast and easy deployment, and monitoring of ESET Smart Security across your network – all from a single console. -TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network