Bahrain to showcase 200 eGovernment services
Manama, October 6, 2011
The eGovernment Authority (eGA) of Bahrain will showcase over 200 services provided in collaboration with the governmental entities at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week in Dubai.
Gitex 2011 will run from October 9 to 13 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The eGovernment Authority’s participation is backed by Bahrain Economic Development Board and 24 private organizations supported by Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund.
The eGA will exhibit its prominent initiatives alongside its national projects and future plans, including multi delivery channels such as the National eGovernment Portal (bahrain.bh), the Mobile Portal, eServices Centers, the National Contact Centre and Self-service ekiosks. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders