STC presents paper on smartphone evolution
Dubai, December 12, 2011
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) presented two papers on the evolution of smart phones and their applications at a recent 'Smart Phones Conference' held in Dubai.
The papers also addressed the role of the operators, manufacturers, and developers of applications in addition to STC’s initiative to launch a package uniquely for smart phones for the first time in the Saudi market gaining customer engagement, said a STC statement.
The papers were presented by Abdullah Al Kanhal, director of services development and Abdulaziz Al Shamsan marketing communications director.
Through this active participation and sponsorship, STC is playing a key role at regional and international trade events where the latest innovations, products, devices, solutions, applications, and programs are being launched, said the company statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo