Batelco slashes GCC call rates
Manama, January 26, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company, has unveiled a special two-week scheme for its prepaid mobile customers offering reduced call rates to all GCC countries.
Up until February 7, Batelco’s SimSim customers can call their friends and families in Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia for only 70 fils a minute round the clock.
The special two-week offer will be helpful to the residents of Bahrain who have family members and friends living across the GCC countries, said a Batelco statement.
The standard rates for calling the GCC countries are 200 Fils/Min during peak hours and 160 Fils/Min during off-peak hours; therefore, the reduced rate of 70 Fils/Min throughout the whole day is great value for money, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo