Injazat to back leadership forum
Dubai, February 26, 2012
Injazat Data Systems, a leading IT and business process managed services provider in the UAE, will support the global dialogue on business, technology and leadership strategies at the upcoming Gartner CIO Leadership Forum.
As a platinum sponsor, Injazat will join world’s leading chief information officers (CIOs) in discussing major business, technology and leadership issues and trends at two-day forum which opens tomorrow at the Raffles Dubai Hotel.
Injazat said it aims to further expand knowledge and expertise within the UAE’s expanding technology space.
Thought leaders from Gartner – the US-based IT research and advisory firm – will provide valuable insights on best practices and the latest industry developments.
The keynote speech, to be delivered by author and innovator Charlie Leadbeater, one of the world’s leading thinkers on learning in the developed and developing world, is set to spur groundbreaking discussions on the local, regional and global directions of the ICT field, said a senior official.
“Through the focused approach of the CIO Leadership Forum, we can expect to learn a lot about the creative strategies and solid frameworks that technology leaders in the UAE and the region can adopt to greatly enhance the ICT domain,' remaarked Ibrahim Lari, CEO of Injazat Data Systems. .
The forum is being held under the theme ‘Amplifying the Enterprise: Leading World Class IT at the Next Level.’ It will feature four major conference tracks, keynote sessions, workshops, and exclusive 30-minute one-on-one sessions with Gartner analysts.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network