Autodesk releases AutoCAD 2013
Dubai, April 10, 2012
Autodesk, a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, has announced the availability of AutoCAD 2013 software products ― the latest versions of the company’s flagship 2D and 3D CAD design applications.
The release includes AutoCAD LT 2013, the AutoCAD LT Civil Suite and AutoCAD 2013. For the first time, the new software connects directly with AutoCAD WS and other Autodesk cloud-based services to help users access their designs and collaborate from almost anywhere.
AutoCAD 2013 enables architects, engineers and other design professionals to better explore design ideas, accelerate documentation and seamlessly connect the entire design workflow.
AutoCAD 2013 software gives users increased flexibility to customize their software to meet unique industry needs and drive efficiency from design concept to completion.
“We’re dedicated to helping our customers of all sizes and in any industry bring their innovative concepts to life,” said Amy Bunszel, vice president, AutoCAD Products, Autodesk.
“Our customers are facing new challenges in increasingly mobile and competitive design environments, and we’re committed to delivering the power and flexibility required to meet these challenges with improved efficiency.”
AutoCAD LT 2013 drafting and detailing software delivers powerhouse 2D documentation, collaboration and productivity tools.
AutoCAD LT Civil Suite includes all the advantages of AutoCAD LT 2013, plus Autodesk CALS Tools that automatically check your 2D civil engineering documents to help comply with Japanese government standards.
AutoCAD 2013 delivers powerful new tools for design aggregation, cloud connectivity and streamlined design and documentation workflows. Customers can now connect directly to Autodesk cloud offerings, enabling them to access and collaborate on designs from almost anywhere.
AutoCAD 2013 users can access and install hundreds of apps through the Autodesk Exchange Apps store, making it easier than ever to customize their AutoCAD experience. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services