Batelco launches new translation service
Manama, April 11, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications provider, Batelco, has introduced a new SMS service to translate text from English to Arabic instantly.
The service, which is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers, provides instant translation of words or phrases by sending the chosen words by SMS to 92001.
Customers can try out the SMS translate service free of charge until April 30th. Following the promotional period, each SMS will be charged 250 fils.
“This service has been designed to enhance the current portfolio of services available for Batelco’s mobile customers,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager, media relations, Batelco Group.
“Batelco designs and develops convenient services for all segments of its customers to deliver products and services to meet their requirements and to ensure they benefit from the best value for their money,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo