Nawras to showcase interactive games
Muscat, April 29, 2012
Nawras, a telecommunications provider in Oman, will showcase new, fun and interactive games and live demonstrations of its latest products and services at the upcoming Comex 2012 exhibition.
A leading IT, telecom and technology show in the Sultanate, Comex will run from April 30 to May 4 at the Oman International Exhibition Centre.
The vibrant and interactive Nawras stand, reflecting the company’s pleasingly different brand, will provide visitors with the opportunity to test and try out the latest 4G LTE technology, the next generation of high speed internet, said a senior official.
"At Nawras, we always strive to provide unique products and innovative services for our customers and Comex offers the ideal platform to exhibit and demonstrate them to visitors," remarked Khalid Al-Zadjali, Nawras protocol & events manager.
The exhibition, he said, was also an excellent opportunity for Nawras to interact more closely with its customers and discuss ways to meet their ever-changing needs and technological demands.
According to him, the visitors at its stand will be able to buy call time, pay bills, or sign up for new plans and bundles, as well as try out the fascinating features of a selection of new mobile devices.
The 180 sq m stand includes an online gaming booth connected with LTE technology, giving visitors the opportunity to try and beat the time of Nawras Brand Ambassador and Oman’s top racing driver, Ahmad Al Harthy, he added.
Nawras will also host Hala and Hi FM which will be broadcasting live from the stall at various intervals throughout the day as the stations tour the exhibition.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit