Viva official sponsor of Real Madrid
Kuwait City, May 14, 2012
Viva Kuwait has announced its official sponsorship of Real Madrid Football Club.
Real Madrid won several championships, including nine Champions League trophies, three Intercontinental Cups, and 32 La Liga titles. The club was named as the ‘Best Club of the 20th Century’ by Fifa.
Most recently, Real Madrid were named Champions of the Spanish league with a 4-1 win over Mallorca to give them a record-breaking 100 points this season.
Announcing the sponsorship, Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Badran, chief executive officer, Viva Kuwait, said: “The sponsorship demonstrates our commitment towards youth and all football fans by supporting their passion for sports and being the first in Kuwait to sponsor this world renowned football club.”
“Since the launch of the company’s operations in Kuwait, Viva has supported sports in many forms including its sponsorship of the Kuwaiti National Football Club,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award