Kalaam Telecom seals Elite hotel deal
Manama, September 18, 2012
Bahrain-based integrated telecom solutions provider Kalaam Telecom said it has signed a three-year contract to provide a a dedicated Internet service for Elite Group’s facilities in the Kingdom.
As per the contract, Kalaam will provide a centrally and fully-managed dedicated Internet service to four all-suites hotels and three luxury residences of the Elite Group.
“Our expertise in implementing a scalable solution will not only meet Elite’s immediate requirement but also take care of their needs for the forthcoming years,” remarked Kalaam Telecom chief executive Veer Passi.
Elite Hospitality Group chief operating officer Sarosh Aibara said, “We have opted to upgrade by connecting with the Internet technology to ensure faster speeds and no line dropouts.”-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard, Canada firm ink strategic deal
- Emdad to implement Epicor ERP
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs