Kalaam Telecom seals Elite hotel deal
Manama, September 18, 2012
Bahrain-based integrated telecom solutions provider Kalaam Telecom said it has signed a three-year contract to provide a a dedicated Internet service for Elite Group’s facilities in the Kingdom.
As per the contract, Kalaam will provide a centrally and fully-managed dedicated Internet service to four all-suites hotels and three luxury residences of the Elite Group.
“Our expertise in implementing a scalable solution will not only meet Elite’s immediate requirement but also take care of their needs for the forthcoming years,” remarked Kalaam Telecom chief executive Veer Passi.
Elite Hospitality Group chief operating officer Sarosh Aibara said, “We have opted to upgrade by connecting with the Internet technology to ensure faster speeds and no line dropouts.”-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages