Viva Bahrain offers unlimited add-ons
Manama, September 18, 2012
Viva Bahrain, the newest player in the Kingdom's telecom sector, is bringing together its unlimited add-ons to enable customers in the kingdom to stay connected 24/7 without limitations.
Customers can activate the unlimited calls & SMS, data, and Blackberry service add-ons to enhance their existing packages and fulfill their communication needs, said Viva in a statement.
The unlimited calls & SMS add-on for all Viva to Viva numbers allows Viva postpaid customers to stay connected with their family and friends all day for only BD4 per month, and Viva prepaid customers for BD1 per week, it added.
The Blackberry unlimited service connects users to the internet and the Blackberry Messenger around the clock, for or only BD8 a month on any postpaid package.
Customers who want to stay connected to their emails, browse the Internet or that want to keep up with their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts can sign up to Viva’s unlimited data add-on for BD5 a month on any postpaid package, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence
- Batelco names SMS challenge winners