Viva Bahrain seals data solutions deal
Manama, September 19, 2012
Viva Bahrain, the newest player in the Kingdom’s telecoms sector, has teamed up with iVedix, a young US company specialized in data analytics and interactive mobile visualization technology.
Under this partnership, Rochester, New York-based iVedix will deploy its key data warehouse solutions at Viva Bahrain.
Viva has been instrumental in reshaping the telecommunications landscape in Bahrain, which boasts of the Middle East’s most liberal and advanced information, communications and technology infrastructure.
The company has raised the bar in terms of offering innovative products and services that are tailored to suit customer needs, and has now teamed up with New York-based iVedix to support efforts towards increased customer engagement and satisfaction through data, business intelligence and analytical strategies.
Raj Kutty, the CEO of iVedix said, “Viva’s agreement with iVedix and the extraordinary support of the Bahrain Economic Development Board (EDB), have accelerated our plans to establish a presence in the region with an office in Bahrain."
"Viva and the EDB are two organizations relentlessly committed to providing the very best to the community they serve. We are excited and energized to be able to contribute to their collective vision," Kutty noted.
Viva CEO Ulaiyan Al Wetaid said, “We are continuously on the search for technological innovations which will benefit us and our customers alike. We are grateful to the EDB for making this partnership possible and we are pleased to partner with iVedix for data warehouse solutions, and we believe this partnership will enable us to offer tailored solutions that will guarantee customer satisfaction in the long run.”
Kamal bin Ahmed, the minister of transportation and acting chief executive of the EDB, said: “The Kingdom has long been committed to developing and investing in the telecommunications sector and it is a testament to our thriving industry that iVedix has teamed up with Viva.
"Bahrain’s favourable conditions make the Kingdom an ideal place for companies like iVedix to access the Gulf market and we are delighted to welcome them to region," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion