Mobily 4G service covers 31 cities
Riyadh, September 25, 2012
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily) announced today that its 4G service (LTE) now covers 31 main cities across Saudi Arabia.
The company said the LTE, which is operated by Mobily’s subsidiary Bayanat Al Oula, is run over 2.6 GHz in all covered areas around the kingdom.
Mobily added that it has been granted the required frequencies that fit all technologies and devices that are being used by 2G, 3G and 4G subscribers which also includes 1800 MHz, the frequency which supports all kind of smartphones around the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet