Viva launches new Galaxy Note
Manama, October 2, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecommunications company in the Kingdom, had announced the availability of the Galaxy Note II, the latest device from Samsung Electronics.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II is now offered with an array of flexible and convenient data plans tailored to meet customers’ needs and budget, a statement from Viva said.
Viva customers have the opportunity to own the latest Samsung device, either for free or conveniently priced with Viva’s smart plans, where customers can enjoy free credit and unlimited data bundles.
The plans are also tailored to fit different customer needs and provide high value to smartphone users who can benefit and get the best offers from Viva, the statement said.
Available in ceramic white and grey-black at all Viva stores, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity, enabling users to discover information faster, capture ideas, and express themselves in a more organized and efficient manner, it said.
The device incorporates new features such as an expansive 5.5” HD Super AMOLED screen providing a crystal clear viewing experience, air view, advanced S Pen functionality, enhanced battery performance of 3,100mAH, and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Galaxy Note II is powered by Android 4.1, Jelly Bean and comes with an 8 megapixel rear-facing and a 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase