Batelco launches special Note II offer
Manama, October 6, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company Batelco has announced the launch of Samsung Note II smartphone bundled with two new packages, the Super Smart and the Super Smart Max, both featuring unlimited data, free minutes and free SMS.
The latest fantastic deals from Batelco feature top branded smart handsets, which includes the Samsung Note II and other top brands newly arrived at Batelco.
The Samsung Note II features 5.5HD Super Amoled screen which delivers better clarity and a 16:9 screen ratio. Built with a 1.6GHz quad-core processor and 3100 mAh battery gives you peace of mind as you unleash your creativity, said a statement from Batelco.
The Samsung Note II also boasts enhanced S Pen / S Note and enhanced handwriting amongst many other fascinating features.
Batelco’s BD25 Super Smart package includes 300 minutes of local calls across all networks and 100 SMS plus unlimited data while the BD50 Super Max package features unlimited local calls on Batelco’s Network, 2000 minutes of calls to other networks, 1000 SMS’s, unlimited Data and a credit of BD10 for IDD (International Direct Dial) and Roaming, the statement added.
Batelco Group GM (Media Relations) Ahmed Al Janahi said the company was thrilled to deliver these top value bundled deals matching in-demand handsets with amazing unlimited data packages, to meet the growing need for high specs phones and high data consumption.
“Thanks to such competitive offers, our customers can download files and browse as much as they like with no worries about expensive extra data charges,” he added.
Al Janahi said to experience the Samsung Note II and other new devices first hand the customers can also visit Batelco’s shop at Bahrain City Centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre