Mobily launches interactive online billing
Dubai, November 12, 2012
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), the leading telecom company in Saudi Arabia, has launched a new service offers monthly statements via email as well as interactive bi-lingual portal with features to analyse and explore the bill.
Mobily’s I-Statement is powered by Adobe LiveCycle technology and operates independently of the company’s Web portal to provide users with fast and direct access to a bi-lingual site that offers a host of useful billing information and analysis features without navigation through the full range of Mobily’s online services.
Furthermore, the increased efficiency across the breadth of billing and customer management provided by the Adobe LiveCycle solution is anticipated to result in significant operational cost savings for Mobily over the next 12 months.
“As a leading communications provider, Mobily is focusing on the innovation factor in all our services and solutions,” said Medhat Amer, chief information officer at Mobily.
“We continuously look to combine new technologies with our customer’s needs, so that they can feel the added value through the enhanced services on offer.
“We are delighted that our cooperation with Adobe, the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions, will enhance our customers’ experience beyond anything currently available in the region, bring more value from the services that we deliver and reduce our costs significantly at the same time,” Amer added.
Mobily is now the first operator in the Middle East that does not print the customer bill, making it the first true “green” telecom operator in the region, Amer said.
In fact, Mobily has witnessed huge success by reaching out to the maximum number of postpaid customers through I-Statement email, achieving more than four times improvement in timely and accurate statement delivery, he added.
Underpinned by Adobe LiveCycle’s suite of applications, the new I- Statement service offers a host of innovative features for Mobily customers, including: billing analysis with option to view usage and summary graphs, sort and search call records, toggle between English and Arabic language, make bill payment within I-Statement using a credit card, register a complaint from within I-Statement and redeem Neqaty loyalty points within the same portal.
There are plans to roll out further interactive functionality based in the same platform that will recommend tailor made call plans for customers and link customers requiring support to support teams through a ‘live chat’ service.
Abdallah Saqqa, general manager Middle East and North Africa at Adobe, said: “We are very pleased to be part of this innovative initiative by Mobily, leveraging the key features that our LiveCycle suite has to offer in order to enhance their customer interaction.”
“We look forward working closely with Mobily into the future, using our technology to support its operations across the Kingdom. At Adobe we are continuously offering innovative solutions that add true business value to customers and support them in achieving their goals,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services