Saudi Mobily launches innovative service
Riyadh, November 17, 2012
Saudi telecom services provider Etihad Etisalat (Mobily) has launched a new service that enables its customers across the Kingdom to receive monthly statements via email and engage through a bi-lingual portal that provides a host of useful features to understand, analyze, and explore the bill.
The new I-statement service is powered by Adobe LiveCycle technology, which equips organisations to enhance customer satisfaction and interaction, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce costs associated with customer management services by targeting communications more effectively and managing a more personalized approach, said a statement from Mobily.
The new I-Statement operates independently of the company’s web portal to provide users with fast and direct access to a bi-lingual site that offers a host of useful billing information and analysis features without navigation through the full range of Mobily’s online services, it added.
Commenting on the launch, Medhat Amer, the chief information officer at Mobily, said, "With the new I-Statement service, Mobily has now become the first operator in the Middle East that does not print the customer bill, making it the first true “green” telecom operator in the region."
"As a leading communications provider, Mobily is focusing on the innovation factor in all our services and solutions. We continuously look to combine new technologies with our customer’s needs, so that they can feel the added value through the enhanced services on offer," he stated.
"We are delighted that our co-operation with digital marketing leader Adobe will enhance our customers’ experience beyond anything currently available in the region, bring more value from the services that we deliver and reduce our costs significantly at the same time," he added.
The new I- Statement service offers a host of innovative features including: billing analysis with option to view usage and summary graphs, sort and search call records, toggle between English and Arabic language, make bill payment within I-Statement using a credit card, register a complaint from within I-Statement and redeem Neqaty loyalty points within the same portal.
Mobily said there are also plans to roll out further interactive functionality based in the same platform that will recommend tailor made call plans for customers and link customers requiring support to support teams through a ‘live chat’ service.
Adobe GM (Mena region) Abdallah Saqqa expressed delight at being part of the innovative initiative by Mobily, leveraging the key features that its LiveCycle suite has to offer in order to enhance the customer interaction.
"We look forward working closely with Mobily into the future, using our technology to support its operations across the Kingdom. At Adobe we are continuously offering innovative solutions that add true business value to customers and support them in achieving their goals," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit