Xerox launches new printer
Dubai, July 22, 2013
Xerox has launched its latest printer for a range of applications for print service providers.
The Xerox Color 570 Printer can be used in applications including polyester labels and signs, window clings, menus and brochures.
It can be accomodated in quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers with multiple needs and requirements.
The printer’s multifunction features let office workers copy, scan, print and fax, while graphic designers can use the device to produce high-quality applications.
With the combination 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and Xerox’s EA Toner, the results are vibrant and detailed with an offset-like finish.
Additional features include print speeds of 70 pages per minute (ppm) colour and up to 75 pages per minute black and white, inline finishing options such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports, variable-data capabilities for personalized applications and Xerox’s Mobile Print Cloud lets users print from anywhere to the device.
The printer is available for immediate order at a list price of $44,495, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo