Xerox acquires UK-based cloud firm
Dubai, July 24, 2013
Xerox has acquired UK-based Customer Value Group (CVG), a software company that specialises in cloud-based accounts receivable (AR) and financial customer relationship management software.
CVG's primary product, Value+ is a Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud application that simplifies the management of customer credit, collections, and disputes; improving overall cash collections.
It also consolidates the management of accounts receivable and customer service processes and provides a single operational and reporting view across regions, countries and industry segments.
The company's clients include Fortune 500 multi-national corporations that manage the order-to-cash process related to more than $15 billion of revenue in eight countries, seven languages and multiple currencies.
Xerox will offer Value+ as part of its finance and accounting process outsourcing services -- processing of client sales and as a stand-alone software application for corporations’ internal finances.
“Our customers are increasingly looking for simple solutions that offer flexibility while keeping operations lean,” said Mark Brennan, group president, Xerox Finance, Accounting and Procurement Services.
“With Value+, Xerox can offer a flexible solution that can be easily tailored to meet any business model; further strengthening our full suite of finance and accounting process services.”
CVG's management team and employees will remain with the company and will continue to operate from its London office, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo