Huawei, Enterprise Systems in distribution deal
Dubai, November 19, 2013
Huawei, a leading ICT solutions provider, has joined Enterprise Systems in a partnership deal to distribute its enterprise solutions in the UAE.
As a value added partner (VAP) of Huawei, Enterprise Systems will distribute Huawei’s portfolio of vertical solutions focusing on the hospitality and public sectors, to customers across the UAE, said a statement.
The solutions cover IP network infrastructure, unified communications and collaboration, and innovations in cloud computing and data center management, it said.
“As we continue our focus on developing innovative and competitive ICT products and solutions that provide a better way for enterprise customers to enhance efficiency, productivity and flexibility, we recognise that building a strong network of channel partners is crucial to ensuring long-term business success in the Middle East, which is a strategic market for Huawei Enterprise,” said Zhao Shu Gang, channel director at Huawei Enterprise Middle East.
“We look forward to working closely with the team at Enterprise Systems to grow our business in the UAE and help our customers address their business challenges and needs with our products and solutions,” added Gang.
The collaboration with Enterprise Systems is in keeping with Huawei’s ‘glocalisation’ approach, which involves among other elements blending global best practices with local insights by partnering and sharing resources with local businesses, said the statement.
Huawei works closely with its value-added partners and distributors at different levels to deliver the best products and solutions to customers and ensure ongoing support throughout the customer engagement lifecycle. The enterprise market is a core element of Huawei’s overall strategic development plans and the company now has a proven track record of providing competitive, cutting edge end-to-end products and solutions, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion