Dolphin Energy completes E-Gate system
Abu Dhabi, March 30, 2008
UAE-based Dolphin Energy Limited has completed a unique administrative project with the ministry of interior.
The project was designed to ensure that all senior management and staff possess E-Gate access cards, the company said in a statement.
Dolphin was the first-ever company in Abu Dhabi to invite the Ministry to its offices for this purpose.
Officials of the Ministry’s Naturalization and Residency Section duly set up a fully-equipped in-house operation at Dolphin’s Abu Dhabi Head Office, so as to offer managers and key staff a swift method of acquiring their personal E-cards.
“The E-Card will save considerable time for our staff when leaving, or entering, through any UAE airport,” said Dolphin’s Deputy vice-president for human resources and administration Omar Salem Al Ameri. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran
- Bahrain jails 5 tweeters on defamation charge
- US blacklists two UAE companies
- Kuwait ruling may threaten economic recovery