116,000 families register for royal payout
Manama, February 21, 2011
A total of 116,000 Bahraini households have successfully registered on the BD1,000 ($2650) Royal payout website, the Social Development Ministry has revealed.
Utmost efforts are being made to pay out the cash for the beneficiaries according to legal procedures as soon as possible in line with the royal directives and in co-ordination with the Finance Ministry and the e-Government, the ministry said pointing out that February 28 is the deadline to update data.
New applications should comply with the March 3, 2011 deadline for registration and they will be processed soon according to procedures, the ministry added pointing out that 7,000 families had filed complaints on the website.
The website (www.fsupport.gov.bh) will be operational round the clock until the end of February.
All beneficiaries can access it and ascertain their previous data confirm their eligibility. In case of any inconvenience or difficulty to enter data, applicants can proceed to the nearest e-services centre for help.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected
- Bahrain’s eGovt backs major ICT summit
- Teargas flies in Cairo as constitution takes shape
- Bahrain vows to build on reforms