Bahrain eGA launches new e-services
Manama, June 12, 2011
Bahrain's e-Government Authority has launched a new batch of e-services.
Mainly provided by the Education Ministry, they will allow students, graduates and parents to obtain exam results for all government schools from the fourth primary grade to final high school.
Copies of high school certificates can also be issued in preparation for university applications and online scholarships.
Other services include accreditation and validation of certificates and registering Bahraini students abroad through its embassies worldwide.
The services also include flight information, weather and use of the smart card to avoid queues during the peak summer season at Bahrain International Airport.
The Public Library e-service will assist students during their summer vacation in searching, reserving and borrowing books from Bahrain's public libraries and the chance to extend borrowing time.
Services can be accessed by the National Contact Centre (80008001) via mobile phones and the country's self-service e-kiosks.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team